I worked for AquaSpy, Inc.* for ten years serving in an architect/lead developer role.
A demo website is publically available for this company's flagship product: AgSpy.
AgSpy provides agricultural growers with near real-time (<1hr) soil information including moisture level, electroconductivity, temperature, moisture penetration (irrigation/precipitation), estimated moisture capacity (saturation), and estimated root penetration.
This demo is a feature-limited/read-only version of the complete web application. I was responsible for:
- general layout design
- HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap 3
- client-side programming
- client-server communications implementation
- AJAX, Web Services/MVC, WCF
- back-end service implementation
- Windows Services, C#, Entity Framework/LINQ
- database design and implementation
- SQL Server
- supporting automation: probe data receipt, data processing & JIT evaluations, scheduled evaluations/analytics
- Windows Services
* I had no involvement in the AquaSpy marketing website.
This extension extracts attachments from a folder or an entire account, or allows a user to select specific attachments to include. Extracted attachments are saved to a single .zip file.
Although a full-featured demonstration is impractical since the extension relies upon the email client context, a few CSS animations have been reproduced and are presented below.